When you take a drive around River Edge neighbourhood, it is easy to see why it is the number one choice in St. John’s for first time home buyers, young professionals and those looking to downsize. Close to all amenities.
- Costco, The Shoppes at Galway, Merchant Drive Stores, including Walmart & Goodlife.
- The Orange Store and Dairy Queen
- Glendenning Golf Course
- Extensive Walking Trails
You’ll find a beautiful range of designs and complimentary exteriors throughout Cedar Hill Place, Great Southern Drive & Lilac Crescent. Since 2017 River’s Edge has consistently held it’s property value, with fantastic curb appeal and a great community vibe.
Phase Three: has now started, and features a combination of detached, semi-detached homes, townhomes and condos.
The Cedars, a condo development in the heart of River’s Edge!
- Two bedroom energy efficient and contemporary condos starting from $294,900
- Only THREE units remaining, first-come first-served.
- Main floor units feature 9 ft ceilings.
- Second floor units have the option of an additional ensuite bathroom.
- Open concept living.
- Individual patio and basement storage.
- Concrete sound barrier between the two floors.
- All units back on to city designated “open space”.
- Select your own finishes.
For further details reach out to us www.homesforsalestjohns.ca/
Maggie-Lynn Burke REALTOR®
Jackie Kavanagh REALTOR®